Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grantgarden22

Last trade of the season for me.

I am afraid that this was the last trade for me for the season until the dreaded f***t comes. But this was one of the intense trade for me in a long time! Well enough chit chat for me, and let me show you what I got in the mail!
{{gwi:679214}} The most special one out of them all! A Variegated Thanksgiving cactus, I have wanted one for so long but I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg just for a segment on eBay. Does anyone know the ID of this one is also?
{{gwi:679215}}
A true Christmas cactus. (Schlumbergera x buckleyi)
{{gwi:679216}}
The lady said that this was a old thanksgiving cactus because the segments are really thin and a little smaller unlike some of the other ones that are much more thicker.
{{gwi:679217}}
A stapelia of some sort, assuming it one of the common ones.
{{gwi:679219}}
A rhipsalis micrantha, never grown one before. I cannot wait to how this grows over the years!
{{gwi:679221}}
A Curly Bonnie Sue spider plant, never was able to find one of these also, and it was already rooting when it came in the package!
{{gwi:679222}}
Another thanksgiving cactus that fell off one of her plants, not to sure about the ID. She said it could be either Malindi, Dark Marie, or Exotic Dancer.
{{gwi:679223}}
A curly Epi, not sure what the name of this one is either.

Thanks for looking!
Grantgarden2

Comments (5)