Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
westes_gw

WANTED: Succulent Container Designer

westes
10 years ago

I'm looking to hire (remote work is okay) someone who can design succulent containers. If interested let me know how I can review some photos of your work and we'll go from there.

Comments (9)

• cactusmcharris, interior BC Z4/5
    10 years ago

west,

I sent your message to someone who does pots in San Diego, but you've left no way of sending you a private email. You might want to select that on your user profile.

10 years ago

And look what was in my Gmail inbox this morning - more encouragement comes from the oddest and least likely places, don't you think?

Post title: RE: WANTED: Succulent Container Designer (Follow-Up #1) (http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/cacti/msg1021170425843.html)
    Posted by: cactusmcharris (http://www.gardenweb.com/auth/nph-logincheck.cgi?action=public_profile&user=/cactusmcharris)
    Posted on: 10.04.2013 at 10:52 pm
    Posted in: Cacti & Succulents (http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/cacti/)

Notes by Bpotsrsmalldish:
    -------------------------------
    click next to clipping s on right top hand side
    Yah know for someone who post alot of nonsence one would think you'd know how to use the forum by now.

Ohh well I imagine there is nothing like an old dog learning a new trick.

Post Body:
    west, I sent your message to someone who does pots in San Diego, but you've left no way of sending you a private email. You might want to select that on your user profile.

(PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.)

Ah, the shield of anonymity protects the cryptic whinger.

This post was edited by cactusmcharris on Sat, Oct 5, 13 at 16:46

• rosemariero
    10 years ago

Well, I'm confused, Jeff! Did the person (Bpotsrsmalldish) send you that email to tell you how to email westes? I tried what they suggested (I think) to test it out (as I had never known you could contact someone that way) & I got a RED message saying:
    The GardenWeb member westes has elected not to receive communications through forms on the site.
    And did they infer you posted "alot of nonsence"??? (a lot of nonsense) Wow!

10 years ago

Yes, RoRo, it was, in a way I guess, information on how to do that (I didn't know that you could do so through the clippings link of a member's page). What tickled me was the snide attempt to tell me so. But you mustn't listen to someone who can't even get his animals correctly identified, right? Everyone knows I'm a cool cat (while still liking old dogs).

This post was edited by cactusmcharris on Sat, Oct 5, 13 at 23:46

• teisa
    10 years ago

For someone to say you "post nonsense" obviously they don't need your help. (You know some already know it all)
    But I am very grateful for your wisdom and the fact that you take the time to help everyone! Thank you!

And we found out on Hoya Forum there is a glitch in the GW system. Sometimes even if the member has checked to receive messages, it's giving that error message! I was one that can't get it to allow messages to be sent!

This post was edited by teisa on Sun, Oct 6, 13 at 14:36

• marquest
    10 years ago

It never cease to amaze me that it does not matter how old a dog gets they remain mental puppies.

Jeff that was childish and it is no doubt from someone that envy your knowledge and certainly not equipped to handle the pressure mentally of that fact.

My favorite line "You can't Handle the truth" That individual cannot handle the truth.

• hanzrobo
    10 years ago

"Yah know(comma) for someone who post alot of nonsence one would think you'd know how to use the forum by now."

You know, for someone so determined to privately (cowardly) criticize my friend, one would expect an elementary understanding of grammar.

Out with ye!

• westes
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I marked my profile to allow you to send me email.

Note also that I am not in San Diego. The designer can be located anywhere, and we can communicate by email and phone. It would be nice if she could buy plants that might not be well represented here and ship those as well.

This post was edited by westes on Wed, Oct 9, 13 at 22:14

10 years ago

Excellent, but unfortunately the person I had messaged is not able to fit the necessary time required into his schedule. But if you're in San Jose this weekend, you'd be in luck.

This post was edited by cactusmcharris on Wed, Oct 9, 13 at 22:18