Crassula glomerata

Crassula expansa - also making flowers
Crassula expansa
Crassula expansa

Enjoy!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A smallish crassula

Wow...those are pretty! I love the beautiful red leaves on Crassula glomerata! Congrats on getting blooms!

o

Thanks, the other one C. expansa also turns red but it is pretty plump and green now, will start to go a little more red in the next few weeks.

o

Very pretty!

o

Cute little Crassula!

Josh

o

Crassula's keep amazing me with their variety.

The pics are not the best, I will try and do a better job in the future, but I just wanted to show them for fun.

o

I can see a little tinge of red on a leaf of C. expansa. It's this kind of thing that makes succulents difficult for me. If I buy a green plant I could end up with a red one! I am slowly getting over it.

Rian, don't you live in So. Africa? If so, would this plant be blooming in N. America now too? Or doesn't the plant care...just blooms whenever it thinks it time to?

o

As far as I know, most would adapt and bloom in the corresponding season there. Many/Most are grown from seed there, remember. So if they flower in Autumn here, they do the same in Autumn there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here