Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beachplants

Hi from SA (Rian)

Beachplants
10 years ago

Hi guys, I am still around, and thanks for the concern. Yes it has been a busy 5 months, the little man is taking a lot of our time as it should be, and we enjoy him immensely. He is now just over 5 months, but growing so fast, he is wearing 9-12 month clothes.

Comments (10)

• Beachplants
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Daddy is teaching him to sit and crawl, or rather helping to strengthen muscles to do it.

• chuy415
    10 years ago

Adorable little angel ;-). They sure do keep us all busy don't they.

Chuy

• Beachplants
    Original Author
    10 years ago

He has been upgraded to rice cereal since 4 months (little bit) and tea, and since 5 months he is getting his first testing of vegetables, butternut on this occasion...

He started teething as well, so chewing anything...but much less drama than we thought it would be...

• Beachplants
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I do have some left! LOL! We had some 4-5 storms with Gale force winds, that ripped my plastic protection to shreds, and I do not yet have any time to take care of the problem that means I have holes were plants should be on the tables. Sad, but I will just have to recover as time goes.

I am still around and will try and add value as much as I can, but forgive my silence from time to time...

Good growing to everyone!

• Beachplants
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Yes Chuy, thanks...very busy! But it is a wonderful experience to see him grow and figure things out....

• rina_Ontario,Canada 5a
    10 years ago

Rian

Great to know everything is OK...what a Ladykiller little/big Adrian is already!
    He is number one, and it should be. I am sure you are having lots of fun with him. They change almost minute-to-minute at this early age. Enjoy, and I am sure you'll replace-replenish lost plants in no time.
    Rina.

• cactusmcharris, interior BC Z4/5
    10 years ago

Show them the pictures of him hovering over the Ferocactus, Rian! Even his toes are chubby - too cute.

This post was edited by cactusmcharris on Fri, Nov 15, 13 at 12:00

• rosemariero
    10 years ago

Great to hear from you, Rian, as well as see updated pics of the lil (big) rascal, Adrian! Glad we can quit worrying. We knew you were busy.

So sorry to hear about the storm damage to your plants/set-up. You'll figure out what to do.

Enjoy your time with the babe. Precious time flies!

• wantonamara Z8 CenTex
    10 years ago

I hate it when thew weather comes and smacks us up side the head. You should be coming out of winter into smooth sailing in your garden by now. your BIG ONE is adorable and yes they keep us playing catchup with the rest of our lives for a long time. Somewhere along there, we just get used to it as the norm.

• Beachplants
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks, Rina, yes he is really changing by the minute, I think I did some time ago, Jeff.

Cannot believe it has been 5 months, Rosemarie, like a flash. Mara, new norm, for sure, they do change our lives.

Thanks guys.