Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kalanchoe babies growin up

Posted by bellpepperguy (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 20, 11 at 14:19

The first couple pics are of a few kalanchoe spawns during the summer time. Those babies seem to be doing just fine in the middle of winter and I got a total of 11!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Parent plant
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kalanchoe babies growin up

Pretty darn darling!

o

Thanks for the interesting photos. The plants look warm in their winter fur coats.,,,,,,,so cute,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,good job

o

Congratulations, do feel like a grandma? LOL I just became a great grand Mother of a baby girl I am elated and just see baby pictures, she is quiet pretty, my kids certainly were not, the little 86 lb mama was upset because no one knew she was pregnant. This one I am really enjoying, sending a baby dress, nightwear a jacket, 3 tiny white socks. She carried full term which was a miracle for her. I love your fuzzy little babies, they will grow up and have babies for you, now what are you going to do with all of these plants? I am so glad that you are thrilled with them, enjoy them, the flowers for that species are quiet different almost box shape. Norma

o

norma. You know my wife asks me that same question almost every day "what are you gonna do with all these?". Every day I always say "I dont know, help them stay alive?".

More than likely my mom will get a few more of these babies, after that I dont know....I'll just help them stay alive ;)

o

A lot of these seem to have stayed where they were a few months back but they arent dying so I am holding out hope.

Photobucket

There is however an obvious valedictorian of the class in this picture
Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here