Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mastemot

Succulent ID

mastemot
9 years ago

It must be some kind of sedum but what kind? Any help is appreciated.

This post was edited by mastemot on Sun, Dec 7, 14 at 14:42

Comments (12)

• mastemot
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Does anyone knows the second purple succulent? Is it an echeveria arlie wright or am I wrong?

• mastemot
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I need also the id for these two succulents I think the first is crassula perforata or something but I do not know the second

• mastemot
    Original Author
    9 years ago

One more picture about the second succulent

• mastemot
    Original Author
    9 years ago

And last but not least, I need one more id. It think the name of this succulent is sedum rubrotinctum but I am not sure. What is your opinion?

• dg
    9 years ago

I have two sedums that look similar to the first pic, so this is a compete guess:

'Lime Zinger' or 'Carl'

• mastemot
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks you very much for your answer but I am not sure that it is "lime zinger". It looks very similar to "Lime Zinger" and you are right about that but it looks to me that the leaves of Lime Zinger are a little different than mine. They looks to me that they have different shape, not so open, in comparison with mine.

• Dzitmoidonc
    9 years ago

The one you ask "...the second purple succulent?" looks like Kalanchoe fedtschenkoi. They grow only about a foot tall, but spread as wide as you let them. They like a pot that is 2 ft. wide and 6 inches deep. Flowers are much smaller than most other Kalanchoes.

• lzrddr
    9 years ago

First photo is of Aeonium haworthii

• rosemariero
    9 years ago

Yes, 1st is Aeonium haworthii. Purplish one I believe is Kalanchoe pumila. Last is Sedum rubrotinctum.

• mastemot
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you all so very much for your answers! I really appreciate it.Yes the purplish one resembles a lot to kalanchoe pumila. It must be kalanchoe pumila!The first one is definitely Aeonium haworthii and we know the last that it is Sedum rubrotinctum but we have also another one succulent.

What is the id of the second middle succulent in the third picture and in the forth picture? Is it some kind of echeveria?

This post was edited by mastemot on Sun, Dec 7, 14 at 23:24

• Laura Robichaud
    9 years ago

That one is Pachyveria Glauca Little Jewel.

• mastemot
    Original Author
    9 years ago

So the enigma is solved! Thank you very much LauraRobichaud. I searched for Echeveria and for Pachyphytum -separately- in order to find the id of my succulent.
    The ironic thing is that it is a hybrid between the Pachyphytum and Echeveria. I didn't think of that! Very helpful information, thank you again.