Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas

Posted by ssk22 5/ohio (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 24, 11 at 16:05

Merry Christmas everyone...........hope santa brings alot of plants to all of you.

Sharon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you as well

o

I wish you all a Merry and a Happy Day. Best Wishes that you got the plant you wanted! Ho Ho Ho Paula
Photobucket

o

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been asking everyone to ring in the new year big and safe, have a great time....and I hope it will bring
peace and happiness and a very HAPPY AND BETTER NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
linda

o

And don't forget Santa still brings cacti & Succulents to those who leave milk and cookies in there green houses, and if u don't have a g/h no worries he still makes house calls only one catch, u have to at least act like u believe ;) well I gotta go I've got cookies in the oven and some brownies :) He loves brownies the best M e r r y... C h r I s t m a s every body... Have a great day and may all your wishes come true.
Greg

o

Merry Christmas!

So far I've gotten two orchids, a bromeliad, two poinsettias, a fern, long viney house plant thing, another house plant thing that I know is poisonous to the dogs, all in one basket from my husband. It's gorgeous sans the suculents, but then, are bromeliads succulents?

o

Ok, on the 1st day of Christmas Santa brought to me a black prince in a Terra cotta pot.
On the 2nd day of christmas Santa sent to me two hens and chicks and a partridge in community arrangement.
On the 3rd day of Christmas Santa brought to me 3 French hens and chicks 2 turtle doves , and a partridge in a pear tree.
On the 4th day of christmas Santa sent to me 4 echeveria lolas 3 French hens 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.
On the 5th day of Christmas Santa brought to me 5 golden sedums 4 calling topsy turfys 3 French hens and chicks
In the 6th day of Christmas Santa sent to me, OMG HERE HE COMES I GOT TO HIDE bye..... This is incredible be on the look out .

o

• Posted by ssk22 5/ohio (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 25, 11 at 22:02

Greg,
You are WAY too funny.
Sharon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here