Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alkh86

I'm New!!

alkh86
11 years ago

Hi everyone, New to this forum and man have I learned a TON so far!!
For about the last year or so, I've been collecting various succulents from cuttings, rescues from Wally World and K Market and even tried my hands at some seed germination and I'd love to share some pics and get some feedback. My question is, can I upload pics here from my iPhone or iPad? Can someone give me a crash course on uploading? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!
~a

Comments (7)

• cactusmcharris, interior BC Z4/5
    11 years ago

~a,

You can upload directly from your computer - when you preview, there's an upload dialogue box. I don't have either machine so I don't know how to upload from them, but you can also upload multiple pics from a photo-hosting site (using the HTML code).

If you do a search here for 'uploading photos', there's probably a more detailed/specific-need explanation there.

• alkh86
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Bam! Figured it out! So easy! All You have to do is click upload and choose from existing or take a new photo. Sweet! :)

• chadec
    11 years ago

Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see some pics. The upload button works great for phones. If I want to upload several photos I'll use my laptop and copy from my photobucket account.

• alkh86
    Original Author
    11 years ago

thanks for the welcome :) I will try to upload some pics tonight!

• Laura Robichaud
    11 years ago

Welcome! I'm new too. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics.

• 100mphtortoise
    11 years ago

Be careful this site will make you into a cactus and succulent junkie lol. Im kinda new too, when I found this site last spring I had about five cactus, now ive got about sixty. I will admit the people and the info on this site are both very good. Cant wait to see some pics.

• Tiffany, purpleinopp Z8b Opp, AL
    11 years ago

Hi & welcome to Gardenweb!