Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I know this is a bit corky! But ...

Posted by paul_ z5 MI (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 8, 11 at 18:20

quit your wining!

(For those who might be feeling a little mentally "slow" as to the point of this post, click on the link embedded above ......)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I know this is a bit corky! But ...

Now wait, those corks weren't soaked with wine once upon a time were they? I'd think the fruit of the vine would kill the roots of those tiny plants.

o

Time for you to go looking for another job.... and quickly!!!!!

o

Thanks Paul, I'd never seen that, what a great idea!

o

Ah, I remember coming across that picture somewhere. :) How do you suppose they're potted? I mean, what sort of medium? And what sort of drainage? I'd love to do that - we have a few wine corks floating around the house.

The leopard-spotted plants (2nd from left in the top row, and the little one in the bottom row that looks like the one in the top) - are those Mother-of-Thousands? I have a few of those growing in some of my pots as sort of stow-aways or hitch-hikers.

*CG*

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here