Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas will come in a box again this year

Posted by cactusmcharris 4 / Interior BC (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 11, 11 at 23:20

From out favourite 1.609 kilometre fellow, I ordered a little Christmas cheer (to include some columnar cacti, too!). I'm excited to get a new plant from him, a Commiphora abysinnica as well as several Gasterias. I'm also getting a few plants I had before (and got rid of) - a Sarcocaulon and both forms of Kalanchoe synsepala. I wonder how Austrocephalocereus will adapt to the Southern Interior?

Did you also know that the finest coffee cups in cactusdom can be had from him? Thought not, so I'm happy to tell you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas will come in a box again this year

As long as you have some gold around with the Comm, you can be one of the wise men. :)

o

That's the spirit...a man who buys his own Christmas presents! Will Santa be bringing these along, or is Miles shipping them?

T

o

• Posted by ssk22 5/ohio (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 12, 11 at 11:50

I wish Miles could send me something nice for Christmas. It's way too cold here for it to survive the ride on a sleigh.
You go Santa,I mean Jeff .
Sharon

o

Now that is the way to celebrate and then you are sure to get exactly what you want from Santa.

You can always do yourself better than anyone. LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here