: and one of the Turbin lauii--these guys
: are just made to photograph!
Image hosting by Photobucket

dvl

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: January Turbins

Hi, David.

You have some beautiful plants there! Can't believe they are blooming in January! All my out-doorsies are alternately covered in snow, and shivering. It's been getting up into the low 40s, though, so they should be breaking dormancy soon...tired of winter.

Kate

o

Really nice David, thanks for sharing. Have you had unseasonably warm weather this winter? We have, but since my plants aren't outside, they don't know it!
Amy

o

very cool, are these out in the 'wild' or are they in your garden?

o

How can you call these cuties a mess.....;)
Very nice!

o

• Posted by dvl_ S E Tx (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 1, 06 at 21:06

Hi Guys!!

I call em a mess cuz there's a "Mess of Em" -- or "Many of em"! These are all in my backyard here in Houston Tx area---- way too wet for most C&S. But I have them in a covered & enclosed "Fake Habitat" that serves as Cactus & Lizard pen!

regards

dvl

Here is a link that might be useful: davidvl is user name in case the link does not work!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here