Return to the Cacti Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cactus seeds

Posted by best_botanist (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 2, 06 at 9:24

i was wondering if anyone had any good cactus cuttings or seeds they are willing to trade for some succulent cuttings. or acually a little baby rubber tree plant, i have tons of them rotted now.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cactus seeds

• Posted by emyemy z10 Miami FL (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 2, 06 at 10:19

I have cactus seeds to trade. What kind of succulent cuttings do you have?

Emy

o

i have no clue what the are, you know how dracenas loss there leafs when they grow, so does this and it is a hanging trailing plant. and i got some optunia microdaysis, the yellow kind, i got some little pads of them and i got a kalanchoe, the one that produces babies. so if u want to give me your add. i will send u them.

o

Best Botanist,

Try the exchange page for the C&S forum. I posted a trade there for the first time. I'm think I'm going to start growing all my succulents from seed, if I can find them.

I was at Walmart and they had a mix seed pack for about 1.50 saguaros, opuntias and some other things I can't remember.

o

have u seen them at any ther wal mart, i dont think mines has them. thats y i am stuck trading.

o

I have a some Astrophytum myriostigma seed and a few Euphorbia obesa seed. Also some Trichocereus spachianus seed that I'm willing to part with. Let me know privately.
Dan
Lincoln, NE USDA 5
dtrhoads@juno.com

o

can u trade me the Astrophytum myriostigma and Euphorbia obesa, my email address is cookiestacker500@hotmail.com i do not know if i can email u at juno, ill try tho, ok. thnks u i am looking forward to these.

o

Best,

I've been to two walmarts and both have had the seeds. They are in the display with the perennial and annual seeds. There should be two displays, one for Walmart Brand Seeds and one for Burpee. The Cacti seeds are in the Walmart Brand display, I think they're 1.37 per pack.

Check your local Walmart if you can, if I go back soon I'll pick up a pack and see if you're still looking to trade.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here