Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paleopaque

Opuntia clavarioides/Puna clavarioides - Know where I can find 1?

paleopaque
11 years ago

Hi all,
I have been on a desperate search for opuntia clavarioides (dead man's fingers) and so far I have no found any, or the collectors I have found are unwilling to sell me cuttings because of how slow they grow and they don't want to cut them off their mother plants. Does anyone know where I can find one to purchase or does anyone have any for trade? I have MANY rare species of cacti/succulents for trade or would outright buy one (or more). If you have any info please help! I'm located in the Los Angeles area. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks and happy planting!
BK

video for your reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U5b0iWgj8A

Comments (12)

• cactusjordi
    10 years ago

How many well rooted offsets do you want?
    Send me an e-mail, please. cactusjordi(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Jordi

• cactusjordi
    10 years ago

Your search for this Puna doesn't seem so desperate, otherwise you would have responded at least.

Jordi

• 100mphtortoise
    10 years ago

Hello cactus jordi, I also was looking for this plant and was wondering if you knew were to get one, you can email me at tortoise.jl@gmail.com or message me on here is fine. Thank you, jashawa

• Matthew Perry
    8 years ago

Cactusjordi do you sale cactus

• cactusjordi
    8 years ago

I usually don't sell, but when I can help getting a rare one I sometimes sell one from my collection.

• Matthew Perry
    8 years ago

OK cool I have some small ones I dont know what type of common name be of them

this is a round cactus I bought from Walmart it is like a lime green smooth with bright yellow spines I have tried Google but can't find them I have two others to

• Matthew Perry
    8 years ago

Second one I think is in the cereus family but don't know

• Matthew Perry
    8 years ago

This is the third one I think it is in the mammillaria family but unkown

here is a few more pics of the above ones dont know if u can help me find put what these small cactus are

the above pic has a bic lighter in the middle of the cactus for size comparison thanks

• Matthew Perry
    8 years ago

Cactusjordi thank you on that ID on the cereus one do u know the common name

• Matthew Perry
    8 years ago

If not I look it up again thanks

• Matthew Perry
    8 years ago

Had any one fig out what the one round cactus was that I posted

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County