Return to the Cacti Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Opuntia clavarioides/Puna clavarioides - Know where I can find 1?

Posted by paleopaque none (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 9, 13 at 3:44

Hi all,
I have been on a desperate search for opuntia clavarioides (dead man's fingers) and so far I have no found any, or the collectors I have found are unwilling to sell me cuttings because of how slow they grow and they don't want to cut them off their mother plants. Does anyone know where I can find one to purchase or does anyone have any for trade? I have MANY rare species of cacti/succulents for trade or would outright buy one (or more). If you have any info please help! I'm located in the Los Angeles area. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks and happy planting!
BK

video for your reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U5b0iWgj8A

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Opuntia clavarioides/Puna clavarioides - Know where I can fin

How many well rooted offsets do you want?
Send me an e-mail, please. cactusjordi(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Jordi

o

Your search for this Puna doesn't seem so desperate, otherwise you would have responded at least.

Jordi

o

Hello cactus jordi, I also was looking for this plant and was wondering if you knew were to get one, you can email me at tortoise.jl@gmail.com or message me on here is fine. Thank you, jashawa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here