Return to the Cacti Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rebutia einsteinii v. aureiflora MN 112

Posted by joe_ny z6 NY (My Page) on
Thu, May 7, 09 at 19:35

From seed sown 2003

Image link: Rebutia einsteinii v. aureiflora MN 112 (51 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rebutia einsteinii v. aureiflora MN 112

New York Joe,

Is that a Bolivian one? It sure is pretty. I remember suggesting at one time that these are South American versions of the North American Pediocactus, but my colleagues suggested that it was the beer and not sense talking.

A suggestion - #2 pencil is better than a Sharpie for your labels. Pencils, unlike rust and marker ink, don't fade away. With as much nomenclatural, accessional, locational and repotting data that can go on a label, you don't want to have to guess as as to whether is spelled Cochabamba or Coachabimbo.

o
RE: Rebutia einsteinii v. aureiflora MN 112

I have a larger speciman of this...Absolutely remakable.
It's done blooming now but it's producing tons of fruit.I'll definitely be tasting it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here