Return to the Cacti Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Grp 3 Succulents

Posted by RosemarieRo z11/24 So Calif (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 30, 05 at 17:01

Okay, ready for more? This group starts with a set of Echeveria harmsii fuzzy buds & blooms, beginning in late July & going to late August. These are perhaps the largest (in length) of Echeveria flowers.

Echeveria peacockii and lots of sux in my holding area (plant ghetto)!

Crassula sarmentosa Medio-picta & Synadenium compactum

Echeveria hybrid & that succ bowl again!

Enjoy!
~Rosemarie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Grp 3 Succulents

I'm jealous!!!

Dawn

o

You and me both Dawn. Rosemarie even makes those columnar crassula grow nicely. Ever time I see one in a store I think about buying one, but their so scraggly looking here.

Rosemarie, you need to tell HD and Menards what your secret is.

o

Sorry...but you KNOW we're all Enablers here! :P

Well, I'd tell HD to quit watering some too much, pull the poor lil guys out from under the shelves so they can see the SUN & pick up the ones that got knocked over!

Pssst...you don't get to see the ones of mine that look like they're ready to hitchhike out of here from the neglect they endure!

Thanks for your nice remarks!

o

I'm gonna join the others and be jealous too! and I especially like the Synadenium.

CP

o

Geez, I don't come around for 2 days, and this beautiful stuff was almost pushed off the first page! (For time-management self-discipline, I try not to go past P1)
Absolutely beautiful stuff! I've gotta check out the other threads for more of your eye candy :)
MrBT-- Oh, just go ahead and buy yourself a couple! You can take a cutting off the top to start, cut the rooted bottoms down short, and start both ends of the plants over, giving them plenty of light. By the end of next summer you'll have some beauties instead of scraggly etiolated things.

o

Oh my, I'm so jealous too.

Wonderful pics and plants Rosemarie!

WindsurfGirl

o

I think I'm going to have to get that Synadenium in the ground, where it might grow better for me.

That's what you get for taking off a couple days, Jen! Yep, some days the posts scroll like crazy! OooJen gives great advise...you best take it! :D

Why don't you ALL go out & get some for yourselves?! (Enable, enable...LOL)

Thanks a bunch, folks!
~R

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here