Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ohio_green_thumb

Superb Photography!

Ohio_Green_Thumb
18 years ago

I stumbled across these sites tonight and had to share it with you all. There is a dazzling collection of cactus and Lithops photos here. The Lithops photos are some of the best I've seen. Check it out!

Amy

List of all cactus photos

Lithops photos

Comments (4)

• cactuspolecat
    18 years ago

Amy those photographs are amazing, & I like the kaleidoscope effects of those top studies. Thanks for providing the link for us to enjoy.

CP

• deefar
    18 years ago

Yes, that is an amazing site. I came across it about a month ago and bookmarked it for safe keeping. I just love the kaleidoscope photo's.

Dawn

• billinsc
    18 years ago

WOW!! The lithops are beautiful!!! Thanks for that!! (and the other page as well)
    Bill in SC

• rosemariero
    18 years ago

Much Thanks for the links to the sites, Amy! I got lost over there for a couple HOURS! KK Agrawal is an award-winning photographer & a multi-talented person!! Wow! All the pix are MOST excellent!

The only things more I could wish for at his site are the ability to see closer views & the names of all the plants! (Not asking much, I know ~ :P )

I've also bookmarked for future perusal!

Side note ~For a minute there ~in the guest book entries, I thought I found our previous owner/webmaster, Spike (Bob Stewart)~but I'm thinking maybe he's another guy.

~Rosemarie

Sponsored