Return to the Cacti Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Created an Echinopsis Gallery

Posted by metamog SW Sweden (metamog@hotmail.com) on
Sat, Nov 19, 05 at 4:34

Hi cactigallery users!

I've created an Echinopsis Gallery, mainly for Echinopsis hybrids (even pure species).

This gallery takes hi res photos and it's purpose is to help out sharing photos, categorizing hybrids by it's hybridizer & swapping pups/seeds and so on.

Registered users can upload photos to all albums and create own personal albums (information and opinions can be shared by commenting on the photos).

This gallery is brand new so the only photos available at the moment is my own (not so much hybrid photos yet). I hope that this will change soon, and that You will register!

(email confirmation on registration is not working yet)

Take a look (and of course, register and share photos, comments & information):

Morgan

Here is a link that might be useful: Echinopsis Gallery

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Created an Echinopsis Gallery

Hi Morgan!

Great idea! And a nice looking web page. I have some Echinopsis (hybrids?) without id. I will try to register and upload some pictures asap!

-Magnus

o

Thank you Magnus!

I need to add: Even if the registration confirmation isn't working, it's possible to register. Just fill in the form and start posting!

Morgan

o

I have loads of echinopsis hybrids by different hybridizers such as schicks, paramounts, dimmit, westfield, rheingold, and Abbeybrook.

I'll get registered and upload some photos.

Toni-Marie

o
RE: Created an Echinopsis Gallery...?

I can't find an option to register....am I blind, thick, or did you forget to add one in?

Toni-Marie

o

The register link is a bit hidden, located under the "@"-sign on top. It's visible only while mouse-over.

I'm looking forward to your registration!

Morgan

o

LOL, thanks, I managed to come across the registration thingy on my own after having a fiddle around and you already know I posted a load of photos to brighten the place up.

Toni-Marie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here