Mesembs collage

Posted by Ohio_Green_Thumb Zone 5b NW Ohio (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 29, 05 at 17:59

Just playing around with photos.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mesembs collage

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mesembs collage

Amy, I have to ask about your Gibbaeum dispar. See the small white sunken spots on the older leaves? What causes them? How do you prevent them? I have some G. geminum which were beautiful in the summer but are now hideous and deformed from those spots. G. petrense seems untouched so far, touch wood.

o

Steven Hammer doesn't even know what they are, according to the article he wrote that you sent me some time back. He speculates that they are from mites, but isn't sure.

That's an old photo of that Gibbaeum. The new leaf pairs are now twice that size and are, so far, immaculate. I'm touching wood too!

Amy

o

Amy,

I'm jealous. Very fine pictures and Mesembs. They all look so nice and healthy.

MBT

o

Amy's thumbs are severely green. I wonder if it is contagious? Great pics!!

Dawn

o

WOW!!! What a nice display, very fancy presentation of great photos, congrats!

Alex

o

Thanks for all the nice comments folks!
Amy

o

I love the little flash presentation Amy, well done, nice plants too.

CP

o

Very nice little animation, how'd ya do it?

o

Larry, if you have a Photobucket account, it will do it for you. You just have to select which photos you want in the collage and it doesn't the rest. It puts them in a "bucketstamp".

I was uploading photos of my Lithops last night and saw that feature and decided to try it out. It makes a pretty cool animation.

Amy

o

I just saw that bucketstamp feature at Photobucket & plan to try it out, too. Great pix of nice plants, Amy! Way to go!

~Rosemarie

o

A beautiful presentation, Amy. These are like the contents of a jewelbox. Each one is special.

Al

o

Hi, Amy! You have some very lovely mesembs, and that's a great little animation! It's great that Photobucket does that for you. Doing that in an actual flash-making program is a bit more time consuming! Now I want to try this Photobucket tool out, so I maybe don't have to do simple ones in Flash MX Pro anymore!

Kate

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here