Return to the Cacti Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just a couple more....

Posted by deefar zone 5 NY (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 21, 05 at 20:33

Well 3 more. These 3 plants are a part of my Christmas presents from my husband.

Echinocereus sanpadroensis
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pygmaeocereus akerii (bylesianus)

Oroya gibbosa

Enjoy the holidays :)
Dawn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just a couple more....

You ain't right girl!! :-) Sick sick sick!!!
Bill in SC

o

Hey Dawn, I'm sick, sick, sick too... I've just ordered a few more pricklies from the mainland, and Pygmaeocereus akersii is among them!
Nice plants BTW.

CP

o

According to my shrink I am perfectly normal, LOL. I have never seen pgmaeocereus for sale before so when I saw this I snatched it up quick like.

CP, I would love to see a pic of yours. It's a plant you don't come across to often, or at least for me.

Dawn

o

Yeah CP, but it's summer time there. Dawn's in the middle of a deep freeze. When you have the year 'round bug, now that's sick!!! Bwahahahahaha!!
Bill in SC

o

LOL Bill, hey Dawn, when mine arrives I'll post a pic, and I'll also dig up an old pic from the archives too.

CP

o

Nice ones again Dawn. You'll have a very nice floral display from those!

I'd be ordering right now if I knew they'd survive the shipping, but it's just too cold for them now. So I'm living vicariously through you, Dawn!

Amy

o

CP, I'd love to see a pic of your new Pygmaeocereus akersii when you get it. You and me can be SICK together hows that?

Bill, Are you trying to tell me something? I feel completely fine Though, the excessive drooling is a bit bothersome. Should I be concerned about that? ROTFLMAO :)

Amy, Its nice to know that I have left a lasting impression. You have alot of nice plants yourself you know. I haven't had any problems with shipping in the cold weather. Most of the plants that I got are cold hardy. My mail lady will bring the boxes to my door for me so that they aren't sitting outside in the cold. After she gives me my boxes she yells and cusses at me...its all good though :)

Enjoy the holidays
Dawn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here