Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lesdvs9

Happy Birthday Pat!

lesdvs9
15 years ago

Happy Birthday Dear Lady! I hope this is a wonderful birthday and you're feeling well. I hope instead of rain the sun shines for you and then it rains to bring you lots of flowers for spring:)

{{gwi:494524}}
Make a wish now:)

Les

Comments (7)

• CA Kate z9
    15 years ago

yes! Happy Birth day!

• calpat
    15 years ago

Bless your sweet hearts, thanks for the salutations! I really thought this was my 85th, but DD says it's only 83! I'll take her word for it! I miss you guys a whole bunch, my computer has taken to being contrary, so sometimes I just shut it down and do something else. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your gardens as the season progresses. Have either of you had any word from Brenda?
    Leslie, your roses are gorgeous, I so enjoy your pictures. And Westelle, when you find Lye, get a few cans of it as it's getting harder to come by according to some olive curers up here.

• lesdvs9
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hello Pat:) Glad to hear you're ok. I'm glad you're younger that you thought:) That made a nice present in itself.

Are you up to any crafts? That's too bad about your computer, I know how much you enjoyed looking in at various forums.

I heard from Brenda around Christmas.

How have you been doing?

• CA Kate z9
    15 years ago

I imagine that my can of lye will probably last for years. I think I used a whole tablespoon for the pail of olives. Did I tell you that this year's Olives are much better? I think I like the lye-processed Olives the best. I took 2 quart jars with me to Thanksgiving and I only brought home the empties, so I guess others liked them too.

I'd really be bummed to find that my Mac didn't work. Sorry your PC isn't too healthy.

I'm arguing with the SSA about my age. They say I'm a year older than I am. I'd just let it be, but you know I'd get caught -- for their mistake -- and then I'd be the one suffering the penalties.

• lesdvs9
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I had a problem when I didn't correct my card when I got divorced a long time ago. Something about then my earnings didn't get on as my correct name. If your SS is your SS I don't get that. I would think your DOB does make a big difference, too many people with the same name, now when you think there can't be the same SS that's different. I have a girlfriend who knows mine. We lived in a small town and signed up together, hers is exactly one number different than mine. And, because she has a memory she knows what mine is, which direction mine is, up a number or down a number. Good thing she's completely trustworthy because she knows my full name and DOB also:)

Too many people stealing identities, it's the honest ones who suffer. I'm sorry for the hassle and I bet it is a big one.

• hosenemesis
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday, Pat. I never get over to this part of the forum, but I was glad I did today.
    Renee

• calpat
    15 years ago

I just wrote a nice invitation to Renee to join us along with some other stuff and this pc jumped all over the place and it was wiped out. Will make this short, "Come join us Renee, you'll be most welcomed" Pat