Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lesdvs9

Storm hit hard!

lesdvs9
16 years ago

It was awesome today, lightening and thundering and the winds blowing up to 60mph. That is if you were inside watching. Tumbleweeds even come through and stuck on one of our cars outside, let them go and more came down. I had to take one set of wind chimes down finally and bring in other garden ornaments blowing away and take my flag down. We had tornado warnings up a couple of times, a large tree came down on a house and various power problems around town. We weren't affected but it was awesome to watch. The neighbors lost their stand alone basketball courts and garbage containers that were empty went flying.

I caught the rain and hail driving sideways this time on my camera. Need another drain in the front flower bed with the new border though. Last night's rain already left an inch in the rain gauge and after the first storm today 1/2" more. Don't know what the last one left yet late this afternoon when I got these pics.

{{gwi:494678}}

{{gwi:494679}}

{{gwi:494680}}

Our son in Modesto said it hit there later pretty hard too. How about you Westelle? How much did you catch Brenda out of this?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH