Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
redblossom40

Are their any Scapebookers here?

redblossom40
16 years ago

It's been a very long time since I've posted here. Alot of new people and It's good to see some old friend here too still. Anyways, the reasoning I'm asking if their's anybody who scapebooks here, it because I'm having trouble w/our ink jet printer and would like to buy a good one that would print photo's and lables, etc... Would love your input

Thanks Tamara

Comments (9)

• lesdvs9
    16 years ago

Hi there! I don't scrapbook but I print all my pics and enlargements. I like my HP pretty well, it's specially for photos, an HP Photosmart. It's a couple years old now but I imagine the series is still around. I bet Pat scrapbooks though. Just my input for what it's worth.
    Leslie

• calpat
    16 years ago

I don't scrapbook, but I do have a really good HP Officejet 7310 All In One printer that does lots of neat stuff, probably everything you would need. I didn't find any Scrapbook Forum here at GW, but I just bet that some of these ladies at other forums e.i. Tole Painting, Garden junk would probably be a good source to check out for what you need. Good Luck....Pat

• youreit
    16 years ago

I don't scrapbook, either, but I wanted to welcome you back, Tamara!! I sure miss seeing you around here. How are the foothills treating you? :)

Hope all is well with you, and you find the perfect printer for your projects!

Brenda

• redblossom40
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks Brenda, Actually it's been like fall up here. Trees turning, acorns falling, even some of the oak leaves are starting to fall. My Veg garden is doing wonderful and the flowerbeds have filled out nicely. How about you? How are your projects coming along?
    As for the printer, we have a hp officejet, but been having problem with the printerheads and color doesn't come out clear, fuzzy. I throught maybe someone out here could give me some insight on something better. I will surf the net alittle more. But thanks to all who reply.

Tamara

• youreit
    16 years ago

I have an HP, too, and I have to say, I was much happier with my old one. Unfortunately, I recommended it to my mom after only using it once or twice, and now, she's having the same problems with fuzziness. I like the price, but you get what you pay for, I guess. :D

Ohhh, it sounds heavenly up there, Tamara! Fall is my favorite time of year, most especially in the foothills! Our family's yearly trip to Apple Hill seems to be just around the corner. We may have to get up there sooner, after reading your post, though. :)

Brenda

• lesdvs9
    16 years ago

Have you tried cleaning the print heads and aligning? I guess that's kind of dumb asking that question. Any of the other toolbox help available?

• youreit
    16 years ago

I've personally tried that, Leslie. This one (PSC 1610 All-in-One) just seems to be more temperamental. It also stopped feeding paper, so I have to hand-feed each piece in as needed. It still prints, but there are just little things that irritate me. :)

Brenda

• Mikey
    16 years ago

The fetching Mrs. Mikey does a lot of scrapping. She chose an Epson Stylus Photo R300 printer and she is very happy with it. It has separate color ink cartridges so that when one color runs out the entire unit doesn't need replacing.

• CA Kate z9
    15 years ago

Welcome back, Tamara! I also have an HP --All in One -- that I think does an excellent job and syncs with my Mac real well.