Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lesdvs9

latest project

lesdvs9
15 years ago

I had to run errands at the mall a week ago and I made the mistake of glancing in at the new SPCA store as I walked by.....I went home with an almost 10 year old female shepard mix that had been in shelters for 3 months, unadoptable because of her age. She'd been chipped and when she was found on the street and her owners called they said they let her go because they just didn't want her anymore. She's a very gentle dog, she was supposed to like cats, ha! she chases them and likes kids which she does. My 4 cats plus a female that adopted us last summer scattered to the neighbors, so I spent 3 days putting in a fence that gives the cats the side of the house with the garage and the rose garden and the dog the yard with the grass. I'm still trying to coax the cats to come back however:)

It's been a year since we had to put our dog to sleep but he was just about this age. We aren't ready for the commitment of a puppy, but we thought we could give an old dog a home for a couple of years that she has left. Now, if she would just leave the cats alone.... I did do this fence by myself, DH had back surgery last month. I'm pretty proud of it and amazed at myself at the same time:)

This is a pic of Bridget, she's camera shy and a partial of my new fence, you can even see my little memorial for Jackson in the front, the stone.

{{gwi:497212}}
{{gwi:497213}}

How are you guys doing??

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH