Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
calpat_gw

It's Been A Good Day!

calpat
17 years ago

For several days we've had overcast, dull skies and just drizzling rain. It's been great for my gardens & Me! I got to go outside and get a few Cannas moved, enjoy my late to bloom Dahlias, the blooms seem to grow a bit larger each day! Even got a section stirred up & layered with cardboard & paper for a new bed. But the MUMS, well every year they put on a great show and this year was the best yet. Took about 3 dozen up to M.D.'s office early this week for his staff to enjoy and another 3-4 dozen to the staff at the Hearing Aid Office today. These people all enjoy gardens, flowers & general beauty,but when you work full time, it's pretty difficult to be able to devote the time to playing in the dirt when other family & home chores call. That's where I come in now at this stage of my life & what a pleasure and great satisfaction I get from all this. Well the day ended with a great rain fall & the soil is soaking it up very well. This is getting pretty long, but I do get excited when I can share my wealth of lovely flowers with others. How was your day? Pat

Comments (2)