Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
central_cali369

wanted: anyone in central valley?

Central_Cali369
18 years ago

ive read post after post of people in so cal, but what happened to centreal CA? is there anyone out here in central CA (sacramento to Bakersfield) or am i the only one?

Comments (35)

• vall3fam
    18 years ago

Right here smack dab in the middle! Merced county!

• chadsjewel
    18 years ago

Im here in the foothills east of Stockton....

• hipahulahadee
    18 years ago

hi here in Modesto

• sierradayhiker1
    18 years ago

Hi I live in Sun City , Roseville and grow Salvias when they let me !

• shesalittlebear
    18 years ago

I am also in Roseville.

• qsteele
    18 years ago

I'm in Roseville, right next to Oakmont High School

• catkins
    18 years ago

Count me in, I'm outside Elk Grove.

• shyrock
    17 years ago

I am in Visalia, and I thought I was the only one around until now.

• boballi
    17 years ago

It's nice to know there is someone else from Merced County! I'm in Atwater.

• eclpsprinc
    17 years ago

I'm in Turlock...

• shexsellsxshells
    17 years ago

I'm in Visalia!

• elly29
    17 years ago

Hi,
    I'm in Yuba City! An hour north of Sacramento.

• bgrady
    17 years ago

Might as well ad Fresno to the list Lets keep it going maybe some exchanges can be made.

• makini
    17 years ago

Modesto area and looking fo 'make trade ya.

• bridgetsbirds
    16 years ago

Fresno...looking for..pond plants (hyacinths, lettuce lily or lotus, irises, bromiliads, orchids, epiphytes

have to swap...japanese maple seedlings
    also have just a very few red beans..mescal beans. , purple leaf oaxalis, green leafed oaxaliz, calla lilies, some cannas a mineature rose (pink, doesn't match all the red ones), siberian iris, purple.

• gardengal_2006
    16 years ago

Visalia here...... and would love to learn more about a plant exchange. I am so new to all of theis but just falling in love with plants and gardening the last couple of years and my passion just seems to grow and grow!

• patoupia
    16 years ago

I'm in z9 too, but in Santa Cruz.

• organic_izzy
    16 years ago

I'm in Porterville,I'am new to this, I didn't even know there was a plant web exchange here in central valley I'm really excided to learn more about plant exchange.

• gardenrobbi
    16 years ago

Im here in Los Banos!!!
    Just moved here and am having to start over again.
    Had to give away ALL my indoor and outdoor plants before I moved as I had no room to take them....(Was very bummed for days) and I feel naked!
    I no longer have the vast array of plants that I once had to Swap, but would love to be included.

• tootsiepop254
    16 years ago

Nice to see someone from 'Banos!! Me too...

• Central_Cali369
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey I lived in Los Banos all of my life. Just recently i've moved to Chowchilla (30 miles east) but spend lots of time in Merced, Madera and Fresno. It's nice to know that im not alone! lets keep this going!

• Alan Parkman
    16 years ago

I'm in Oakley in the Delta. Check out my trade list. I also have some California buckeye seedlings for trade right now.

• caavonldy
    16 years ago

I'm from Orland, 100 mi N of Sacramento. We all have the same climate. It gets hot in the summer!
    Donna

• onafixedincome
    16 years ago

Oroville/Chico/Paradise, anyone?

WANT: Oxalis pes-caprae . Yes, that lovely WEED that is blooming its head off this spring! I can't find it anywhere to snag, swipe, steal or swap!

Anyone?

• senjanevada
    16 years ago

Greeting for Lodi - San Joaquin County,

I have many plant/cutting to trade. Visit my trading list to take a peak.

Fyi, there will be a Home and Garden in Stockton this coming week-end. Never been there, I wonder if they have plant sale stands and worth to visit.

Have a great spring.

• redneck_grower
    16 years ago

Live in Madera, work in Fresno.

• jennlaton
    16 years ago

I'm in Laton, on the Kings River. Looking for plants for a steep levee. It's sprinklered so I can keep water on it, but it does tend to run down hill. I end up with puddles at the bottom if I run the system too long. Part of the levee is in full sun and part is shaded by valley oaks. Any suggestions would be appreciated. They have to be easy to grow and maintain. I don't have a lot of time to spend on my garden, just a few hours per week.

• pennijanine
    15 years ago

I am in Stockton. I have and love Epies, Rhips, and schlums.And my English Bulldog gardening buddies!! Hope to be trading soon with all you "locals"

• lodinana
    15 years ago

Hi All,
    I have been gone awhile I'm back and would love to do a valley swap for fall!!! anyone interested? I have some Brugs and a jungle outside!!! I'm in Lodi
    Dev

• enuzzle
    15 years ago

Hell,
    Here in California's Hot Spot Bakersfield. New to gardening and wanting to learn more about seed exchange

• almcclur Amanda z9a San Antonio
    15 years ago

Hi, I see this is a rather old post, but I was wondering if anyone does a regular plant swap around here. I'm 1/2 hour north of Sac. I think it would be great to have one!
    Amanda

• kcdeadeye13
    15 years ago

I am in Newman. Figs, and stone fruits.

• polubing
    15 years ago

Oakley! =D second year experimental gardener here! doing herbs this year =]

• valleyflowergirl
    13 years ago

RIGHT HERE IN TURLOCK!!!!

• Liv70
    12 years ago

Hello, I'm here in Merced! Anyone have luck with peonies here?

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES