Return to the California Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have multi packs of seeds= 9 total packs

Posted by paradise7 9 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 30, 09 at 19:55

Hello,

Don't know if anyone is interested in what I have left of my flower and veg packs of seeds: I bought at walmart all on the same date: states on packs to sell by 11/08. Have been ill and did not open any of the packs. Should you think they could be of use to you please drop me a line. I live in Northern Calif and would mail out. No need of an exchange on this offer. Just haven't been able to garden for quite some time.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have multi packs of seeds= 9 total packs

Hello,

Hope you are feeling better. Do you still have any of the 9 seed packets left? Please let me know.

Vinh

o

Hi Vinh,

Yes I still have seed packs available. You can contact me at my email. Your email is not listed to contact directly. I live in Turlock, CA

o

Hi, I hope your feeling better too.If you still have any seed packs left could I get any?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from California are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the California Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here