Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
turnipgyrl

have: 6 huge plastic nursery growing pots (sfv)

turnipgyrl
15 years ago

Hi,

I have 6 HUGE round black plastic pots that plants came in. The diameter is approximately 14 inches and the height is 18 inches. I believe they are 15 gallon size. I no longer need them and would like to sell them. You see them at nurseries everywhere, but rarely for sale. Some select nurseries will sell them for $5 to $7 each. I have a total of six. I would prefer to sell them together, but will sell them separately if you want less than six. I am asking for your best offer.

They are in great condition, a little dusty with dirt, but that will wash off quickly with a garden hose. They are great for plants that will be moved or transported. Also great to grow flowers and vegetables in! They are large enough for long term growth. Perhaps you don't have a large enough backyard or no soil space, so grow your plants in these pots instead! I am using 3 of these (the same size)to grow pumpkins! :o)

If you need photographs, please ask! I posted this same ad on Craigslist (it will expire in 7 days):

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/for/833166131.html

I am located in the SFV.

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Craigslist Post -- 6 Large Black Plastic Nursery Pots

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville