Return to the California Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: socal exchange forum ( restarted) + in person exchange gat

Posted by luvdaytimeactivities 10 (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 8, 10 at 14:06

I've restarted the So Cal Exchange for Plants, Cuttings, Seeds, because I'm not sure how often people check old threads + you might want to update what you have/want. People could also mention if they'd liked to attend &/or host in person exchange gatherings? If you would, and folks pick a date, I can send the posts to other SoCal lists as well & we will be sure to have good attendance. OK, here's my info:

I'm on the border of Santa Monica and West LA ( 90025 near Bundy and Santa Monica Blvd).
I WANT:(but will be able to trade soon as well, for if I don't get as trade soon I will buy):
berries( especially Thimbleberry,
Blackberry; but also interested in
Raspberry,
Strawberry and
others); also looking for
Kiwi( any, especially the Golden-fleshed);
edible Rose;
Coriscan Mint.

I HAVE( + above plants soon):
Pitaya( Dragon Fruit Cactus; both magenta and white fleshed)
Bergamot
Aloe Vera

Best wishes!
~Diana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: socal exchange forum ( restarted) + in person exchange

I'm in Glendora. I'm new to gardening in SoCal, having moved here a few months ago from Portland, OR. I don't have much to trade yet, but I do have a giant bird of paradise that needs a new home, as it's blocking our front window. It's *huge*, but if you're willing to dig it up, you can have it. I'd like a small start from it to plant elsewhere, but the rest is up for grabs.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from California are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the California Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here