Return to the California Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Salvia 'limelight' seedlings for O.C. gardeners

Posted by dirtface soCal (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 3, 07 at 22:16

Hello all in Orange County. Before I start taking them out I wanted to offer seedlings of Salvia 'limelight' to anyone willing to stop by and get them. Obviously the plant produced viable seeds and the rain we had last month or so woke them up. I probably have twenty or so. They will be available for the next few weeks and then I will have to take them out because they will be too close to other plants. Take one or more, but if you have the space I highly recommend this Salvia for your yard. Hope everyone has a great holiday and I look forward to another plant exchange in the spring.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Salvia 'limelight' seedlings for O.C. gardeners

• Posted by mikey SoCA-Z10-22/23 (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 11, 07 at 1:45

Hi Bryan. If you still have them I'm interested in a seedling. Let me know when and where. Thanks, Mike

o

Do you still have any??? I'd love to have some - with this rain (if you don't have any -- maybe you'll have some more. Let me know. (714) 827-6488. Hope someone has an EXCHANGE before Spring.

My yellow hibiscus is doing good. I should try some cuttings while it is cold to see if they'll take.

Linda

Do you know how to start persimons - have some seeds.

o
still have: salvia 'limelight' seedlings for o.c. gardeners

Looks like the last rain we had woke up more seeds, so I still have a dozen seedlings if someone would like to stop by for one. They will be taken out soon so not to overpower plants around them. I can also pot some of them in case there is a local plant trade this spring...

o

• Posted by sanda Uz10/Sz23 SoCal (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 11, 08 at 16:04

I'll take one at the swap, please, if you still have it.
sanda

o

• Posted by sib5 socal9 (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 22, 08 at 0:07

I WOULD LIKE YOUR SALVIA 'limelight' SEEDLING, if you have some more. Thank yoou. omicby@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from California are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the California Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here