Return to the California Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pic of my crops

Posted by sirmac 10, sylmar CA (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 4, 08 at 17:21

I grew 12 "De Cicco" Brocoli plants from seed... fertilized with manure and miracle grow from home depot. There doin pretty good despite gale force winds, families of gophers, and creatures knawing on the leaves. I am also growing about 50 sugar snap pea plants that are trellesing on each other rather then the fishing line i have set out for them. My camera doesn't do so well with recharable batteries, especially when there from the 1990s, so my hand ended up in the picture. Enjoy.

Image link: Pic of my crops (34 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pic of my crops

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 7, 08 at 20:08

How fun and exciting, growing your own broccoli! Thanks for sharing the pic!

Best of luck with your sugar snap plants, too! :)

Brenda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the California Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here