Return to the California Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
California rain.

Posted by cal_mario 9 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 6, 14 at 14:45

Finally getting some much needed rain here in the central valley.Taken from my Pistachio orchard this morning.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: California rain.

• Posted by slowjane USDA 10 - Sunset 21 (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 6, 14 at 17:24

wow i love that picture cal_mario! it's finally raining a bit here too - east side of los angeles - fingers crossed we get a good soak and not just a sprinkle for the weeds!

o

We had a down pour for 10 minutes here in the desert..Hoping it rains tonight..

o

• Posted by min3 9N.CA (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 6, 14 at 21:32

That's a very happy photo and I like your nice dog too! Min

o

Yay!

As much as we can use a soak here in the suburbs, I'd much rather any precipitation go to the central valley & sierras. Y'all feed the world.

o

Such a beautiful sight! This morning the snow on the Sierra was a welcomed sight after a dry January.

o

It would be nice to have this kind of rain in summer. Right now,plants are dormant..or still stressed from the December freeze.
Just once or twice in summer.. pineapples express.

o

Beautiful picture! It wasn't much, and we can only hope for more.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the California Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here