Return to the California Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dutch garden SF Golden gate park

Posted by mams 9 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 15, 10 at 16:55

Does anyone know if the tulips at the Dutch Garden in San Francisco's Golden Gate park are in bloom?? Cannot wait to go there to see them with the windmill in the background!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dutch garden SF Golden gate park

I just saw many pots of Tulips at Regans nursey in Fremont for sale..just breaking the surface last week.

o
RE: Dutch garden SF Golden gate park

I planted tulips in three gardens on the same day. The one getting the most sun is already removed the next is past full bloom and the third and the coolest is just coming into full bloom. Al

o
RE: Wilhelmina Tulip Garden- SF Golden Gate park

Hello!

Just visited the park this last Sat. It was absolutely beautiful. The windmill in the background just looks stunning. Most of the tulips are blooming or just opening.

Only wished that there be more tulips!! :) If you're planning a visit to the Golden Gate park, don't miss this park on JFK Dr.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the California Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here