Return to the California Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lingle's Herbs

Posted by marvelousmarvin SoCal (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 24, 11 at 3:53

Anybody bought herbs from Lingle's Herbs in Long Beach before?

I just heard about them and they're fairly close by, but I guess they're closed to the public so you can't examine their stuff in person.

For herbs, is there any difference between buying from them and the Home Depots and Lowes?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lingle's Herbs

Most commercial growers do not also sell retail to the public. They usually will tell you where you can buy their plants retail. Some of the mass merchandisers will have very good plants delivered to them, but without the proper care they go downhill fast. Ask the sales people(if you can find them) in the Home Depot type outlets "what days do the nursery stock arrive?" You will need to buy in the next few days to get healthy plants. Al

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the California Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here