Return to the California Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bridal veil plant

Posted by kathi_mdgd 9 S.Ca (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 19, 13 at 18:09

Here's my bridal veil plant this year.Guess I finally found a place it likes.I've moved this around every year for the past several years,and it finally is doing very well here.

I got this from a plant sale that our community college holds every year.It has to be at least 8 years old.I cut it back every year and most years it didn't look this good.

photo DSCF0988.jpg

Kathi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bridal veil plant

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 CA (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 20, 13 at 11:35

That's gorgeous! I have one that I keep moving around because it is not very happy; could you describe the perfect spot you found for it?

o

I thought those only lived in greenhouses. So wonderful!

o

Susan
It is on the north side of the house and gets early morning sun;but not a lot of it.It's also kind of towards the back in the garden.
It is really impressive this year.I also read that it is from the wandering Jew family.

Try moving yours to the north side and see if that helps.
Kathi

o

Susan
It is on the north side of the house and gets early morning sun;but not a lot of it.It's also kind of towards the back in the garden.
It is really impressive this year.I also read that it is from the wandering Jew family.

Try moving yours to the north side and see if that helps.
Kathi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the California Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here