Return to the California Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I show you my flowers

Posted by deep___roots ca9/sunset15 (My Page) on
Fri, May 6, 11 at 14:54

We got "pinks"...the glaucous foliage dianthus seem to take full sun better than green foliage dianthus.
Photobucket
Then we have a painting by Monet...oops, no it is just clematis jackmanii and roses.
Photobucket
Just Joey roses with some California poppies and I like lavender in my rose beds. Rosemary too, but you can't see it in this picture.
Photobucket
This is a giant geranium with the electric pink flowers. These flowers almost glow in the dark.
Photobucket
Hello, amaryllis in pots outside bloom in May.
Photobucket
Feather grass lined path with verbena bonariensis on left. Mexican sage cut down recently middle right, front right stipa gigantica which is just sending out new flowering spikes.
Photobucket
Watsonia and sorry the picture is a little out of focus but you can't have it all.
Photobucket
Thanks for looking.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I show you my flowers

Very pretty. I'm especially jealous of the rust-free roses, something I do not have right now.

o

Very pretty.My watsonia just finished blooming,i have the white one,and think we may have to do some pruning and downsizing it,it's getting too big.
Kathi

o

My watsonia barely flowered this year. Ugh, means I need to dig and separate the thick bulb clumps, I know there were enough soil nutrients in the rest of the bed. I do like how long the leaves stay green watered though, this is going to be an expensive year for water in my area and I'm already dragging the hose around in this heat.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the California Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here