Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
central_cali369

Is this plant worth keeping?

Central_Cali369
10 years ago

Hello all,

I recently moved into our new home in Fresno. The seller had installed some random plants in order to make the house look good for the sale. They had installed about 30 english boxwood, some large privet shrubs, and randomly placed daylilies and other shrubs. There's no doubt they spent a lot of money staging the new "landscaping" but it was poorly planned out and obviously only installed for the sale. I will be completely re-doing the front, side and back yards little by little. I have already removed the privet and boxwood (posted them on craigslist and someone picked them up within an hour.) However, there is this plant that I have no idea what it is. I'm wondering if it is worth keeping or not. Either way, it will need to be moved from its location if I plan on keeping it. Is anyone able to identify what it is? It looks like they bought all their plants from Monrovia (many of the boxwood and privets had the Monrovia tags still attached.) I'm not sure if this information is relevant in helping to identify the plant or not. Here's the first picture:

Comments (14)