Return to the California Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dwarf English Boxwood Border ideas

Posted by leannejh 10 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 9, 11 at 17:09

What are some good things to plant behind a small boxwood border? There is one Iceberg rose in the middle now which I plan on keeping there, looking for ideas of what to plant around the Iceberg. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dwarf English Boxwood Border ideas

Leannejh, can you post some photos of this area for us? I would say more roses, maybe some nice David Austin English roses to go with the boxwood border, but if you post up some photos, that would be most helpful.

Patty S.

o

• Posted by hoovb z9 Southern CA (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 10, 11 at 18:40

More 'Icebergs', and Geranium 'Rozanne' (or 'Jolly Bee', which is very similar). White and lavender-blue with a boxwood frame looks really good.

o

I second more Icebergs!
Renee

o

Thanks everyone, but how do I post a photo here?

o

Easy peasy, leannejh. Upload your photos to Photobucket.com. Then, copy the .html code (there's lots of code options, but you'll want to select the .html code, NOT the .jpg code). Once copied, then just start a new message to your thread, and copy in that .html code. Your photo will then appear right in your message! Very cool that our forum allows for .html code I think!

Patty S.

o

I have a Fliker account, will that work? Where do you find the "code"? Thanks, I did read all this in Help section, but still dont get it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the California Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here