Return to the California Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
economical organic fertilizer near Arcadia, CA?

Posted by davidchiou 9 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 29, 13 at 10:41

My brother lives in Arcadia, CA and has dozens of fruit trees that need organic fertilizer. Any suggestion where he can find economical organic fertilizer in the region? even better, organic fertilizer that is high in potassium?

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: economical organic fertilizer near Arcadia, CA?

• Posted by mrclint z10SoCal Valley (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 4, 14 at 22:52

Homemade compost covered with a layer of free municipal mulch is as economical as it gets.

o

LA county gives free compost in 11 locations.. closest to you would be baldwin park, but there is also a east LA location which is only open on weekends. :)

o

Thank you so much for the helpful advice!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the California Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here