Wed, Dec 25, 13 at 10:19

Merry Christmas, it was 71 yesterday at my house at 3 in the afternoon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas

It was 80 here in Southern Cal!

o

Yes, it was very warm here near Disneyland. At least the people on vacation got a treat. Then came the wind. What about some rain for New Years?

We need a big CA rain dance for New Years Day while we all have the day off. How about after the parade?

(Sorry in advance to all the football fans)

o

Football plays in rain so rain is no problem, its the pansy baseball guys that don't.
Its been in the low 80's here. We need the rain so desperately but I still enjoyed taking last week off and enjoyed the sun.
I'm having to water new natives and rock roses that I relied on the rain to take care of.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the California Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here