Return to the Camellia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pink camelia in forum

Posted by baylady Z8 Va (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 5, 08 at 22:51

Anyone have cuttings similar to the pic at the start of this forum? I'd love pink camellia cuttings. If you see anything worth trading these for, please let me know.

Thanks,
Linda

Here is a link that might be useful: My list

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pink camelia in forum

The photo on the home page is a mystery that many of us have wondered about. Some have suggested it is a 'Show Time' that is not quite fully opened. If so, that would certainly be a good one for you, with very large pink blooms. I do not have it, but it is often available at camellia show plant sales. And there are many other nice pink varieties as well. I would suggest buying a plant from a nurseryman, rather than trying to root a cutting, because camellias are slow growers and it will be many years before your cutting will grow large enough to enjoy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Camellia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here