Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jack110

Moving: A thank-you Note from an American

jack110
14 years ago

When I traveled to Beijing for the first time, my wife Candy unexpectedly got appendicitis. I then immediately called 120, China¡¯s First Aid Number, but unfortunately the operator couldn¡¯t understand my limited Mandarin. Candy passed me a card when I was in panic telling me to call 400-600-2008 for help. The operator was such an angel and just in 15 minutes, an ambulance came to my door. Candy recovered after a few days and we are so grateful for what the operator had done for us.

Candy told me that she got that number from her brother who was worried knowing that we were going to China for the first time. He saw an introduction of that service called Youzhu, and purchased one card for us before we left for China. Luck was definitely on our side! And you know what, we could even download the coupons of hotels, restaurants, bars in Beijing on its website www.4006002008.com, enjoying discounts that only locals could. I decide to try it later. I will share experience of using coupon with you here if I get real enjoyment!

Comments (2)

More Discussions