Return to the Camellia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cold Hardy Camellias

Posted by camellianut Chester, PA 7a/6b (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 3, 08 at 8:52

Who out there has a lot of the cold hardy camellias? I am starting a cold hardy camellia club in the near future. Looking to band together people, create newsletters, discounted plant sales, garden visits and hybridizing instruction.

Let me know where you live and what you grow and if interested!

Thanks guys!

Randy Kobetich American Camellia Society.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cold Hardy Camellias

Yes, send me an e mail. I am at area that no deep freeze at all. Yet cold hardy camellia is one of my major interests.

Longriver of ACS

o
RE: Cold Hardy Camellias

I just planted 4 cold hardy camellias this year (Autumn Spirit, Snow Flurry, April Dawn, and Spring's Promise). I live in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia.

Put me on your list please.
Ed

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Camellia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here