Return to the Camellia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for camellia sinensis to buy or trade

Posted by hellokindworld (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 21, 05 at 19:24

ive looked all over the web, and theres not to many places that sell live camellia sinensis's or seeds. im looking for all different types of camellia sinensis's, comman ones to rare ones. ill pay for them or even trade some of my young tibetan goji berries plants for some plants or seeds. if anyone has any info or anything please get back to me.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for camellia sinensis to buy or trade

Try Camellia Forest. I've never bought from them, but they list a few different types of tea camellias and seem to have a pretty good reputatation (see Dave's Garden Watchdog on them).

Here is a link that might be useful: Camellia Forest

o

Try www.heronswood.com . They show three plants with two in stock.

o

I have two bushes of tea plants, one green and one reddish. They have seed pods now. If you can remind me in Nov. I will mail you a few seeds. The price is nothing.

o

Hi, hellokindworld,
what is the "tibetan goji berry"? Can you show a picture or do you know the botanical name from it? I would be interested if you have some seeds.
rosacentifolia

o

i have alot of pictures but i dont know how i would go about to putting them on here. and longriver i would love some seeds, some reddish ones? they sound nice. ill remind you in nov. do you have an eamil address? and thanks longriver ive been looking everywhere for seeds. thanks

o

Here are the seed pods, still growing on green tea plant.
Basically I am trying to post a picture on this web.

Here is a link that might be useful: GardenWeb

o

Here are the seeds that will be mailed to you as a gift.

Here is a link that might be useful:

o

This is reddish C.sinensis. I am trying to post a picture also.

Here is a link that might be useful:

o

You can go to http://bazaar.gardenweb.com/directory/ Type in Tea plants or camellias. You might find something there.

o

I am living in Atlanta, GA. z7. Will the Tea plant Camellia Senensis grow well out door?

LongRiver, Do you still have some seeds of Tea Plant? Could you send me some? Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Camellia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here