Return to the Camellia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted old camellia

Posted by ton2 Holland (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 16, 07 at 11:53

Hallo Camelliafriends all over the world.
I am searching cuttings, rooted cuttings or little plants of the following Camellia's:
Camellia reticulata Aztec
Camellia japonica Edelweiss
Camellia japonica Dick Hardison
Camellia japonica Elisabeth Acree
Camellia japonica Elisabeth Ann
Camellia hybrid Julie
Camellia reticulata Trophy
Camellia Grape Soda
Camellia japonica Rose Dawn
Camellia Andiniana
Camellia Eugenia Parlatore
perhaps you can help me. Or you know other people or nurseries who have these Camellia's.
I hope you can help me, please??
warmest regards
Ton Wijnen
Holland

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted old camellia

Hi Tom, I, too, am looking for the older camellias. I do have access for some of the ones you are looking for. July is actually the best time here in Louisiana to cut scions. I will keep up with the notes posted here and be in further contact.

o
RE: wanted old camellia

I have just made some cuttings of my great grandmothers camellia bushes. They have been at her house for over fifty years,(they were cuttings from her mothers camellia bushes.) They are pink,red,and white flowers from different bushes. I do not know the "type" but as I said they are very old. I am not sure how to get them to root or where to plant them in my yard....Any advice?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Camellia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here