Return to the Camellia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
9th Camellia sasanqua Show BOIRO 2012

Posted by okintos z10 WEurope (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 22, 12 at 15:58

During the 15th and 16th December 2012 was held the Ninth Exhibition of Camellia sasanqua and other species of Camellia that bloom in autumn and winter.
In the OPTIONAL LINK can see seventy photos of the exhibition.
Regards.
Daniel Dominguez Fernandez oKintos

Here is a link that might be useful: Images (70) BOIRO Camellia sasanqua Show

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 9th Camellia sasanqua Show BOIRO 2012

What a beautiful display! Feliz Navidad :-)

o

Feliz Dia de Reyes!

o

They sure know how to make nice displays!

o

I was trying to view the pictures again but I cannot get past the first page. After clicking on the above link and clicking View Slideshow, I just see the same picture magnified and no other pictures display. I must be doing something wrong but I am not sure what; I no nothing about this google website?

o

Luis, on the far right of the black screen, there is a small arrow. At the other end there is another arrow. Managing over and arrow, you can move forward or backward. Greetings.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Camellia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here