Return to the Camellia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Charleston, SC Camellia Show

Posted by cactusrequiem Zone 8 SC (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 4, 12 at 19:47

The Coastal Carolina Camellia Society presents, the 64th Annual Charleston Camellia Show.
An annual display and competition among Camellia growers.
The show highlights the grace and beauty of the flower "Camellia"
It will be held at Citadel Mall on January 26th, 2013.
Flower entries will be accepted from 7am until 9:30am in the food court at the mall.
Judging will commence soon after that. The show itself will be open to the public from noon until 8pm.
There is no entry fee and you do not need to belong to any club or society to enter blooms. Up for grabs are over 50 awards, including Novice and Local awards
For more information, contact Darren Sheriff, show chairman, at TheCitrusGuy@netzero.com or 843-200-5818

This post was edited by cactusrequiem on Sat, Dec 15, 12 at 14:29

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Charleston, SC Camellia Show

Wish I could make it.

We expect you to post many beautiful photos of it!

o
RE: Charleston, SC Camellia Show

Hello Dave,
I will try to post some here, I have not had much luck in the past.
However, if you would like to see some of the past shows...at least since I have been involved, you can check out one of two places (or both)
On Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/chascamshow/
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CoastalCarolinaCamelliaSociety?

Sorry you can't make it.
Darren

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Camellia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here