Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Favourite Forums?

Posted by mora 6b (My Page) on
Sat, May 5, 07 at 15:37

I find our "conversations" side of this forum to be ...shall we say...a tad slow(LOL) so I tend to spend a lot of time in the "Cottage Garden".
I also take a daily trip to "The Kitchen Table" to see what "Casey" (from NFLD) has posted for her "site of the day"which is almost always worth checking out.
Any other favourites?M

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Favourite Forums?

My favourite Forums are: Gardening in Canada Forum, Hibiscus Forum and Perennials Forum.
Hala.

o
RE: Favourite Forums?

Although I don't surf daily, my desktop icons for a quick surf include my current top 7 favourites forums at gardenweb:
Gardening In Canada (even if I don't have time for the others, I always check in here after a few days away from the computer)
Canadian Garden Exchange (really only check this in the fall when I have an abundance of seeds to give away)
Soil, Compost & Mulch forum (this truly is my #1 favourite forum - I think I like composting & gathering lasagna garden items for layering more than I like gardening........)
Lily forum (usually check this regularly in the spring to see if someone has come up with the silver bullet to do away with those red lily beetles once and for all.)
Bulbs forum (because I can never resist reading about bulbs)
Plant propagation forum (I'm propagating a bunch of shrubs, vines and perennials - like the different techniques and mediums that various propagators use)
Roses forum (basically for tips on how to prevent rose midge)

There are some really good ideas at the 'professional topics' such as landscape tips & techniques from growers but those forums usually have to wait for a rainy day or the white of winter as time permits.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here