Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sydseeds

Zero Guilt

sydseeds
17 years ago

At first I felt a little guilty sitting here catching up on my GW reading, while stuffing my pie hole with a whole box of After Eight chocolates, but then when I had ploughed thru half the box and the little envelope-thingies were piling up becoming a bit of a distraction on the keyboard, I realized that I had discovered a new seed envelope - once empty - and the box - well - what a great little perferated box to hold up and store all my new black gassline envelopes where my seeds will eventually go into.

So, of course, I need to empty the rest of the box so that I can take advantage of my new invention.

Comments (5)

• jroot
    17 years ago

LOL. You continue to amuse me with your amazing persona!

• sydseeds
    Original Author
    17 years ago

jroot - I'm looking forward to a 'tailgater' where I don't actually have to cross over a burlington-type bridge for.....keep your ear to the ground and if you hear of any 'western rumbling', let me know and save me a spot next to your vehicle - I wanna 'go west' this spring - I miss seeing you and Signet at the east swaps.

• bonniepunch
    17 years ago

Every time I get a box of After Eights the squares all have leaks and the envelopes are gooey. Maybe I should buy another box or two in the name of experimentation...

Maybe I should buy three boxes, that way I can go for 'best of three'. Bigger data sample and all...

BP

• rosiebee
    17 years ago

What a great idea!!
    After 8's are my favourite! I plan to put your invention to use just as soon as I polish off this box.

I'd be interested in a western tailgater too. I regret I haven't been able to attend the last couple. I didn't have the time to garden at all last year, so I'll have my work cut out for me. I'm sure weeding will keep me busy this spring.

• myfairychloe
    17 years ago

Hey...what about using the little pre-wrapped tea envelopes...if you luck out you could find a wooden tea box at the dollar store! Those little after eight mints really hurt my sweet tooth...time to go to the dentist I guess. Never can have too many cups of tea this time of year. PS Jroot...I must live near you!