Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rouge21_gw

2012 Canadian nursery catalogues

Canadian online nursery sites are starting to release their 2012 catalogues. Here are a few I have seen recently.

Garden Import and Plant Paradise and T&T Seeds

(google each to get their specific URL)

Comments (5)

• User
    12 years ago

I have Thompson & Morgan, Ritcher's and Vesey's.

Visions of spring all over the place. Anticipation is killing me! LOL!

• marricgardens
    12 years ago

I've received Vesey's, William Dams and Richters. For daylilies, I've recieved Hemerocallis Montfort. I haven't got the one from Nottawasaga yet but I know they've put their 2012 online. I'm with you Peggy, can't wait for spring, hard waiting isn't it? Marg

• wolfcub
    12 years ago

West Coast Seeds is a great one for those on the coast.

• Ginny McLean_Petite_Garden
    12 years ago

I have so many catalogues I am in garden heaven! Just got Montfort on Friday and today Ferncliff arrived in the mail! And we haven't even had winter yet!!! Of coure, it isn't May yet either.....":/

Wolfcub ~ I've ordered from West Coast in the past and am pleased with their product. :)

In case you didn't know, Trails End Iris have now updated their site for 2012. Oh such beauties await! :)

Ginny

• aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. Canada
    12 years ago

They're starting to come in here too, so far I have Terra Edibles, Ferme Les Champs Fleuris, The Cottage Gardener and Richters. Heritage Harvest Seed is another favorite of mine.

Phoenix Perennials is now mail order across Canada, doing the happy dance I no longer have to take a ferry to the mainland to visit my favorite nursery.

I'm now off to see what's new at Trails End, the last iris I bought from them were stellar.
    Another great nursery for the connoisseur is Fraser Thimble Farms.

Annette